Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
About the Role:
The CARS Graphic Designer is a swiss army knife of creative solutions.
Responsible for helping drive the brand design behind behind Cars.com, Dealer Inspire (DI), DealerRater (DR), FUEL: In-Market Video (FIMV), and CARS B2B platforms, the CARS Graphic Designer ensures that all the creative assets that drive the CARS business feature intelligent and impactful design language. Whether it’s a targeted eblast, price sheet, t-shirt, social video ad, or a stunning presentation deck, the CARS Graphic designer doesn’t break a sweat balancing multiple digital and print projects, pushing for quality and accuracy across all of the CARS brands, and telling the right story to their audience — and does it all in a team culture focused on deep collaboration, innovation, and driving results.
- Ensure DI, DR, FIMV, Cars.com, and CARS B2B digital assets are up-to-date and on-brand for all company and product brand standards, including but not limited to websites, sales sheets, presentation decks, and RFP templates
- Work inside BrandFolder® DAM system to maintain all design and video assets for DI, DR, FIMV, Cars.com B2B, and CARS brands for sales
- Maintain OEM brand standards to ensure all sales and marketing assets meet compliance requirements for OEM program participation
Design / QC
- Help support brand guides for all CARS company and product brands as required by product teams
- Provide development-ready mockups for email teams for use in Pardot, SalesForce Inbox, and other syndication channels
- Assist with assets for video production needs to specification, including but not limited to text overlays (“supers”), titling, and assets prepared for motion graphic animations
- Collaborate with product teams to develop functionally accurate UI designs of products and service offerings from Cars.com, DI, DR, FIMV, and CARS for marketing applications
- Deliver design assets required for trade show presentations and booth appearances
- Maintain a high level of throughput on all internal marketing and communications requests, including but not limited to company pricing sheets, presentations, RFPs, and sell sheets.
- Obsessive attention to detail to ensure that every deliverable is pixel-perfect
- High Proficiency with Illustrator®, Photoshop®
- Experience with Figma™ preferred
- Knowledge of Bannersnack™ and BrandFolder™ a plus
- High proficiency with designing for both print and digital mediums
- Demonstrated experience working with design systems and brand standards
- Mobile-first email design best-practices and workflows
- Product knowledge of Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, and FUEL: IMV products and their respective features
- Excellent critical thinking, communication, and analytics skills
- Patience and courtesy in both accepting and delivering feedback from stakeholders and teammates
- A solutions-based mindset, and enthusiasm for learning