Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
Automatic CRM is DI’s new incredible user-friendly and simple automated engagement platform, that provides intuitive and easy to use tools to manage customer engagments, unlike any other automatic industry CRM. This product creates an automated customer engagement application that fosters adoption and promotes efficiency. It is for the innovative dealer who desires an automated engagement product to manage their daily operations, create and foster relationships with customers and win new business.
About the Role:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Writing high quality, production-ready code, paired with unit tests
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance from senior teammates
- Be an active contributor in team meetings and work refinement sessions
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of professional experience with front-end technologies; including React, Redux, Webpack.
- Ability to work with back-end developers to negotiate API design
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking
- Experience with testing frameworks, such as Cypress, React Testing Library, or Jest
- Solid understanding of version control and deployment patterns
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience working remotely & as part of a fully distributed engineering team
- React, Redux
- HTML, CSS
- Mobile-first, responsive web design
Benefits & Perks*:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Subsidized gym membership
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.