FUEL: In-Market Video (FIMV) is the leader in targeted video advertising in the automotive industry. Working with hundreds of dealer customers nationwide, FUEL uses the power of Cars.com audience data to allow dealerships to reach their exclusive, local in-market audience across all digital channels with strategic video messaging tailored for their unique brand message.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Associate Producer is the glue that holds creative production together.
Inside the FIMV creative video team, under the direction of the Coordinating Producer the Associate Producer (AP) is the essential administrator responsible for the smooth delivery of hundreds of monthly customer videos, ushering each one through the production process. As a traffic-controller with top-level oversight, the AP assists Client Services, Media, and Video Production teams with onboarding, scripting, voiceover, asset collection, internal review, revision, Co-op and compliance guidelines, and final delivery — solving production blockers in the moment, and sharing insights on production process improvements with management.
Highly organized and an effective communicator, the AP is a critical engine, analyst, and guardian of the entire video production process.
- Impeccable professionalism and customer service working with FIMV customers and prospects
- Unbeatable attention to detail and accuracy
- Natural talent for improvisation and problem-solving in fast-paced work environment
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple deadlines and competing priorities
- Outstanding organization and communication skills
- Enthusiasm in the face of changing project variables
- Patience in both accepting and delivering feedback from stakeholders and teammates
- Experience in video production, including knowledge of film and lighting techniques, camera direction, audio engineering, and proper equipment handling and assembly