Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
Automatic CRM is DI’s new incredible user-friendly and simple automated engagement platform, that provides intuitive and easy to use tools to manage customer engagments, unlike any other automatic industry CRM. This product creates an automated customer engagement application that fosters adoption and promotes efficiency. It is for the innovative dealer who desires an automated engagement product to manage their daily operations, create and foster relationships with customers and win new business.
About the Role:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Help steward back end technology stack and evolve our systems through solid architectural design, use of sensible technology, and coaching best practices
- Writing high quality, senior-level code, paired with automated unit and integration tests
- Assists in on-boarding and training of new developers on the team
- Mentoring developers in your area of expertise
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of professional experience with back-end technologies; including NodeJS
- 5+ years of professional experience working with SQL databases; the ability to write efficient queries and benchmark/profile them
- Production experience with GraphQL is highly desired
- Production experience in a serverless environment is highly desired
- Strong understanding of asynchronous programming
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking
- Experience with modern testing frameworks
- Experience with Git version control
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Strong attention to design detail
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Mastery of NodeJS
- AWS Cloud Architecture and Serverless offerings
- Typescript / ES6+
- GraphQL, REST, ORM, Apollo
- Experience working remotely and/or distributed teams
Benefits & Perks*:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Subsidized gym membership
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.