Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
You value quality work, scalability, and reliability. You are an effective communicator and love organizing workflows and projects. You enjoy problem solving and enjoy breaking down a large project into manageable pieces. You value working on a team and can communicate complex ideas with ease. You love learning and experimenting with new technologies but would never neglect the fundamentals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The OEM Business Analyst is a collaborative, cross-departmental position responsible for the organization and task creation of projects for Dealer Inspire’s OEM Brand Programs (e.g. Toyota, Mazda, Honda etc.). This position is the connection to our Development team and our Program Management team and will ensure communication, expectations, and priorities are aligned for flawless execution.
Our brand partners have integrations that are the foundation for the operation of their dealer network and websites. These integrations can include but are not limited to Inventory, Analytics, Leads, Tagging, and more. The OEM Business Analyst will be the primary driver in ensuring that the team has the necessary details related to project scope, project timeline, technical requirements, and definition of success.
Essential Job Functions:
- Strategically manage tasks from clients, partners, and internal company teams
- Development preparation—capturing details and communicating critical information to the team
- Document analysis to break down tasks, understand all requirements, and define scope
- Participate in Brand or Program Administrator integration calls to bring technical requests back to the team
- Ensuring solutions meet business and brand partner needs
- Documenting and communicating the results
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working with software development teams
- Ability to balance demand and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task, while maintaining attention-to-detail
- Comfort in an Agile and SAFe environment
- Familiarity with Atlassian’s suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Familiarity with Wordpress a plus
- Business Analyst, or related field: at least 3-5 years
Benefits & Perks*:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- 401k plan with company match
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Subsidized gym membership
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.