Senior Program Manager, OEM Programs
Senior Program Manager, OEM Programs
Seeking a dynamic, confident leader well versed in digital marketing with the ability to manage and develop strong client partnerships. This individual is essential to the growth and expansion of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) relationships and the management and compliance of program performance. This individual will possess the skills and ability to be both an individual contributor and a leading member of the OEM client teams.
To thrive in this role, candidates must be comfortable operating in a high growth industry with a fast paced environment, embracing emerging technologies, and managing clients. As an awesome company for which to work, Dealer Inspire will provide candidates the ability to advance skills, showcase talents, contribute with visible value and enjoy the work environment and team members. The culture is entrepreneurial, resources are solid, the philosophy is teamwork oriented and team members thrive on grit.
The Senior Program Manager, OEM Programs will be the direct point of contact with the client and also coordinate with internal teams across the rest of the company. This role will manage and support large OEM account(s) and continuously identify opportunities to grow the business. To do so, this team member will effectively lead and communicate to balance the needs of the clients while driving performance results for the deployment and ongoing health and growth of the large program.
Day to day activities for the Senior Program Manager, OEM Programs role will include working collaboratively across various departments; Support, Training, Development, Account Management, Digital Advertising, Analytics, SEO/Content, Production and any other team needed to ensure the best service for our clients. The Senior Program Manager will oversee and execute go-to-market launches as well as monitor brand quality and Service Levels with proactive anticipation and prompt resolution of issues.
Additionally, the Senior Program Manager, OEM Programs role will require strategic thinking and leadership experience above that of the standard OEM Program Manager. Responsibility will include proactively creating, building out, and proposing strategic opportunities to clients. This role will also serve as a leader within the OEM Program team, serving as a coach and mentor to others by sharing knowledge and demonstrating best practices.
Functions of the Role:
- Ownership of a Large Program
- Lead strategic discussions related to successful long-term program goals
- Communicate program status and relevant program metrics and observations
- Conduct quarterly program and contract reviews with the client and/or Partners
- Share knowledge through strategic and operational planning sessions and make recommendations on system performance for ongoing improvements
- Prevent issues before they arise with proactive planning reviews
- Conduct weekly status meetings to demonstrate follow-up on client requested items
- Manage Quarterly business review and analysis
- Manage OEM Required Reporting and Billing
- Seamlessly integrate efforts with both internal teams and Third Party Service Providers using a common strategy and methodology
- Analyze program data using dashboards to provide clear visibility of program health status and growth performance
- Provide management level presence in meetings with clients
- Stay current on trends in digital marketing, continue development/knowledge to always bring fresh strategy thinking
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all new products and digital offerings
- Identify issues and areas to improve process and present options to solve them.
- Advocate/communicate with other departments about issues/blockers and process
- Proactive Mentorship/Coaching/People Development
- Management of Contract/Legal terms and deliverables, including Service Level Agreements
Strong Knowledge of:
- Website infrastructure
- Google Analytics
- SEO principles and fundamentals
- Digital Advertising, including Paid Search
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 5 years of work experience
- Minimum two years of prior program manager or people leader experience
- Minimum two years of prior Automotive or Digital experience
- Google Analytics within 30 days of hire
- Google Adwords within 90 days of hire