Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
About the Role:
The Dealer Inspire Quality Control team is a gatekeeper of sorts in many ways. Our primary goal is to ensure our websites match the vision of our clients as well as that of our developers who build the sites. To accomplish this, we rely on our team to be individuals who employ a keen eye for detail, critical thinking skills, outstanding communication skills, and strong time management skills.
QC Team members are responsible for extensively reviewing websites in an effort to mimic the user experience. We do this to ensure our websites are of the highest quality and are functional across multiple web browsers, mobile devices, and tablets.
Although this is not a client-facing role, our team members take pride in serving and supporting our clients by ensuring the websites we build meet the needs of their customers.
The responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for reviewing websites across a variety of computer platforms (Windows, IOS), browsers (Chrome, Safari, IE, Firefox) and mobile devices (Android, iPhone, iPad).
- Identify and report issues found for developers to resolve. Verify the fixes have been made.
- Work with Development team and Support team to test new enhancements made to our websites, ensuring desired changes work as intended, and also ensuring existing functionally is not negatively affected by any changes.
- Provide ongoing feedback on the user experience to the development teams regarding the user experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and thorough
- Ability to follow outlined processes and demonstrate good judgment
- Ability to perform routine and repetitive production work, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure and learn quickly
- Possesses keen analytical/problem solving skills and enjoy challenges
- Ability to work well independently and within several teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adapt well to change in the work environment, process, or to priorities
- Familiarity with Google Docs/Google Sheets or Microsoft Word/Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Familiarity with Basecamp
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Familiarity with Atlassian
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Website Quality Control experience preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Subsidized gym membership
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.