Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
Looking for a unique work environment and culture to thrive in? Do you have a strong eye for detail, thrive on organization and thoroughness, and like the idea of being able to directly contribute to our employee's and client's success? Are you a motivated individual who works well independently, as well as on a team? Then we want you!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Junior Content Developer will assist in the production and development of new client websites.
- Assist in the development of custom designed websites on the DI Platform utilizing the WordPress CMS
- Migrate/develop internal pages of client’s development sites including special offers, fixed ops, staff and blog
- Create basic internal pages
- Gather and upload brochures
- Gather, optimize and upload images
- Basic understanding of Wordpress - page templates, custom posts
- Detail oriented, very organized and punctual
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap is a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Subsidized gym membership
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.