If you are comfortable operating in a high growth industry, fast paced environment and embracing emerging technologies, you will thrive in our environment. Dealer Inspire will provide you the ability to advance your skills, showcase your talents, contribute with visible value and enjoy your work environment. Our culture is entrepreneurial, our resources are solid, our philosophy is teamwork oriented and we thrive on grit.
Dealer Inspire is seeking a strong leader to refine, shape, communicate and lead our Managed Services teams. This individual will partner effectively across the organization to deliver Managed Services and SEO across our portfolio of clients. This leader will be instrumental in growing our client base, delivering on execution, coaching and developing team members and leading this P&L.
This leader will have a passion for service excellence, confidence with client interactions, comfort with embracing technology solutions, enjoyment developing team members and vision leading service oriented talent. Managed Services encompasses a portfolio of design, email marketing, search engine optimization and social media services offered to clients and fulfilled through talented team members with a passion for client engagement. Creativity, communication and execution will be essential elements for success to lead our Managed Services organization. The Sr. Director will need to be a quick learner to become well versed in the portfolio of Dealer Inspire services, comfort with analytic reporting and measurements and the ability to drive greater performance.
Dealer Inspire is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 700 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
Dealer Inspire offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
About The Position
The Dealer Inspire Sr. Director of Managed Services will lead the Managed Services team at Dealer Inspire servicing clients and developing team members. The breadth of services is broad, the team is talented and powerful, the delivery method is technology centric, the process has opportunities, the measurements are essential, the service level agreements are contractually required and the opportunity to have a significant impact is real. Managed Services is predominantly delivered through a subscription method creating opportunities for optimization of resources and demand balancing. This leader will understand the competitive landscape, refine our service positioning and accelerate our go to market strategy for growth.
The vision of the Managed Services program is to deliver an outstanding client experience utilizing the portfolio of services available to the dealer to engage their customers through digital advertising and grow their business. The measurement of success cascades across a core set of metrics including client retention, utilization, revenue growth, fulfillment efficiency, SLA adherence and client delight. If a client does not use our services to complement their digital advertising platform we have an opportunity.
The role reports to the COO and offers a blend of autonomy, guidance, direction and is grounded in communication, development and execution.
Essential Job Functions:
- Set the vision of the Managed Services group for Dealer Inspire (Clients, dealers and team members)
- Coach and lead a diverse team (SEO, Design, Email, Managed Services fulfillment) to deliver program requirements
- Reimagine delivery platforms to deliver on client expectations and SLA requirements
- Grow client base as well as package utilization
- Sustain a high level of retention of existing client base
- Partner with marketing and revenue team to drive awareness and market expansion
- Effectively partner with other departments to ensure alignment and execution of delivery
- Define and refine measures of fulfillment effectiveness
- Learn and become proficient in Dealer Inspire solutions
- Implement new technology automation where needed
- Create scalable delivery platforms through a great user experience.
- Ability to set a strategy and execute on a roadmap
- Experience growing a business, owning a P&L and driving performance
- Confident in aligning and optimizing resources with variable demand
- Coach and develop team members
- Strong communication skills with clients and internal team members
- Comfort with applying technology solutions for scale
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Confident speaking and presenting with dealers and OEMs
- Strong attention to detail and an outstanding sense of organization
- Ability to balance demand and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail
- Familiarity with GSuite
- Willingness to learn SalesForce reporting and creation of dashboards
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Management experience leading a team
- Strong background of execution
- Confidence embracing technologies
- Experience leading inititatives
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 18 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.