Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
About the Role:
The position of Content Developer is vital to the success of Dealer Inspire. This position is responsible for the migration/creation of our clients’ development site custom pages, forms, menus, and more. The Content Developer identifies the best layout for site content, images and information so that it provides an amazing User Experience across all devices (responsiveness). The Content Developer also is familiar with the Dealer Inspire Platform to know which plugins and features are available and best meet individual client’s needs.
Essential Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Assist in the development of custom designed websites on the DI Platform utilizing the WordPress CMS;
- Migrate/develop internal pages of client’s development sites in a completely responsive design;
- Utilize HTML and CSS (including Twitter Bootstrap) to create responsive, custom layouts to enhance the User Experience;
- Maintain, create & update forms using the Gravity Forms plugin and understand basic XML syntax notifications that interface with client’s CRM;
- Work with our team of designers to create custom images to complete tasks;
- Work with our developers to create or utilize best available plugins and features to meet the client’s unique needs;
- Assist with support tickets to correct bugs/issues on current sites;
- Work with project managers to assist in project scope and assessment of client needs;
- Continued personal education in current and emerging technologies.
- Strong understanding of Wordpress - page templates, custom posts, and widgets;
- Strong HTML/CSS skills including grid systems (Twitter Bootstrap v3);
- Experience with responsive design techniques;
- Detail oriented, very organized and punctual;
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies;
- The ability to remain cool under pressure.
Benefits and Perks:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Subsidized gym membership
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.