Launch Digital Marketing (LDM) is a Chicagoland-based full-service boutique creative agency, with clients heavily focused in the Chicagoland area, and select national clients across a wide variety of industries. Our small and mighty team works as the non-automotive arm of our parent companies, Dealer Inspire and CARS, to drive success for our clients through creative work, digital advertising, social media management, web design and development, and more.
Check us out on our website, here!
About Our Parent Company:
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
About the Role:
The following will be just a few of the responsibilities you will be assigned:
- Meeting preparation & presentation (web conferencing included)
- Performance updates with clients
- Develop, present & discuss client strategy
- Create and execute unique marketing ideas/strategy for a wide range of clientele
- Establish, record and manage SEO strategies
- Staying on top of industry trends
- Work seamlessly with a wide range of different departments.
Desired Skills & Experience
A successful account manager requires excellent communication and analytics skills, marketing savvy and the ability to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous account management / project management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong, real world experience in SEO & SEM
- Outstanding presentation & communication. MUST possess ability to project over the phone.
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail oriented
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
Strong knowledge of:
- SEO Fundamentals and Principles
- Paid search
- Content Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Social Media
- Website Design Best Practices
Benefits & Perks*:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Work from home Fridays
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- 401k plan with company match
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Subsidized gym membership
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.