Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
THIS IS A FREELANCE/CONTRACT ROLE, WORKING THE 1ST - 15TH OF EACH MONTH. HOURS ARE FLEXIBLE BUT TURNAROUND TIME NEEDS TO BE QUICK - THESE ASSETS NEED TO BE COMPLETED WITHIN 24 HOURS.
Design and produce a range (multiple sizes) of digital assets including social graphics, website homepage sliders, and display/remarketing banners for desktop and mobile.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Art or Design-related field
- Proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- Fast learner and interested in new technologies
- Interest in being part of a collaborative design environment
- Automotive knowledge or interest
- Working knowledge of CSS/HTML
- Design and produce a range of digital projects including social graphics, sliders, display banners, advertisements
- Multi-task various projects and handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with Design Team Lead.
- Be able to learn automotive compliance and brand standards and implement into all designs with high attention to detail.
- Must submit a portfolio of work. Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.