Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The Managed Services SEO Specialist is an individual contributor role within the SEO department, responsible for overseeing SEO-related duties for the Managed Services department. While this role is housed within the SEO department, the individual will work very closely with the Managed Services team to ensure the mutual success of the product.
The managed Services SEO Specialist will work under the supervision of the SEO Supervisors and in coordination with the Managed Services team to fulfill SEO-related Managed Services requests within designated SLA time frames. The candidate must be an experienced publisher, have strong writing and editing skills, and be comfortable working collaboratively with other departments in order to meet deadlines.
The SEO Department focuses on developing industry experts who love their careers, and having a team of passionate people who support each other is key - want to learn a bit more about our department and why we're a great team to be a part of? Check us out!
- Oversee SEO Managed Services queue
- Ensure that all work is completed within SLA time frames
- Represent SEO at Managed Services scrums
- Work collaboratively with the Managed Services team to continue to improve our product
- Work collaboratively with Performance Managers and Managed Services Specialists to gather information needed for individual requests
- Write and/or assign out copy-related Managed Services tasks
- Edit and QC all SEO Managed Services copy
- Publish all SEO Managed Services tasks
- Oversee the publishing contractors (approve invoices and assignments)
- Make proactive recommendations about service upgrades
- Engage in department and company OKR efforts
- Understand and abide by compliance rules for brands
- “Always learning” attitude, driven by the desire to continuously gain knowledge and improve skills
- Critical thinking and reasoning skills; the ability to take learned concepts and apply them appropriately to unique situations in order to arrive at the most logical plan of action
- Willingness to identify problems or issues and raise them to leadership, as well as present possible solutions
- Adaptability; willingness to accept and embrace changing processes, gray areas, and new ideas with ease and enthusiasm
- Adherence to company tenets and department identity statement
- Must be detail-oriented with exceptional proofreading skills
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems
- Ability to work independently and collaborate within a team
- Comfort working in an always changing environment
- Highly skilled in publishing
- Highly organized and deadline-driven
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write content as needed
- Strong attention to details and editing skills
- Keen problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and with other teams
- Well-versed in Dealer Inspire products, teams, and processes
- You're a passionate problem solver who loves to dig in and learn new things
- You're unafraid of being challenged, and aren't daunted when faced with something new or unknown
- You want to collaborate and be an active, engaged part of a team
- You are comfortable working in a remote environment, and are able to stay focused without direct in-person supervision
- You have SEO experience, and understand SEO best practices
- You're adaptable - change is great, new ideas are awesome, and you aren't ever stuck on status-quo
- You feel comfortable talking with internal teams and enjoy having collaborative conversations
- You can comfortably edit written content and have strong attention to detail
Benefits & Perks*:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Primarily remote or flexible/remote position
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- 401k plan with company match
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Subsidized gym membership
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.