Are you a go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you like moving fast, thinking faster, and dream of excelling at one of the fastest-growing companies in Chicago? If so, we want you to join our group of friends. This is your opportunity to be a part of a fast-moving, innovative, lively company that prides itself on creating exceptional solutions and services in a landscape that is ever-changing.
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
We are looking for an email marketing specialist who will oversee the development and execution of highly targeted email campaigns. *Must know css/html - applicants without experience will not be considered.* You’ll be charged with driving lead activation and increasing conversions for our clients, as well as growing our own internal marketing efforts. If you are experienced in marketing automation, have an eye for campaign design (you’ll also work closely with our design team), are a strong copywriter, and love diving into analytics for continuous improvement, we encourage you to read on!
In this role, you will work with the Operations and Design teams to execute email marketing initiatives for our clients. You will also work on internal email marketing campaigns. You will lead A/B testing efforts and implement email best practices.
More specifically you will:
- Build custom email templates and execute responsive email campaigns for clients and internal marketing initiatives.
- A/B test headlines, content, etc. to continuously improve and move the needle on successful client campaigns.
- Consult on building valuable email lists and other ethical email practices.
- Keep up on email best practices and bring new ideas to the table.
- Analyze and report on key metrics.
- Work within our (and assist with the client) CRMs.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of relevant experience required.
- ESP experience required.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS is a must.
- Experience with measuring and reporting on email engagement and A/B test results.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of Sendgrid, Pardot, and Salesforce preferred.
- Strong project management skills.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Able to show the ROI of successful marketing campaigns you’ve executed.
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), and Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 18 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.