Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The position of OEM Content Developer is vital to the success of Dealer Inspire. This position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of required OEM program content and pages, distribution of program marketing assets, maintenance of lead forms, and management of multi-disciplinary projects affecting our OEM partnership websites. The OEM Content Developer identifies the best layout for site content, images and information so that it provides an amazing User Experience across all devices (responsiveness). The OEM Content Developer is familiar with the Dealer Inspire Website Platform and the tools it offers for building and widely distributing content.
Essential Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Assist in the development of website pages or sections on the DI Platform utilizing the WordPress CMS per OEM requirements;
- Utilize HTML and CSS (including Bootstrap v3/v4) to create responsive, layouts to enhance the User Experience;
- Maintain, create & update forms using the Gravity Forms plugin and understand basic XML syntax notifications that interface with client’s CRM;
- Work with our team of designers to create custom images to complete tasks;
- Work with our Website Platform developers to create or utilize best available plugins and features to meet the project’s unique needs;
- Assist with support tickets to correct bugs/issues pertaining to OEM program sites.
- Work with developer team managers on the Website Platform Team and other frontend teams to assist in project scope and assessment of OEM partner needs;
- Continued personal education in current and emerging technologies.
- Strong understanding of Wordpress - page templates, custom posts, and widgets;
- Experience researching and writing content for the web;
- Strong HTML/CSS skills including grid systems (Twitter Bootstrap v3/v4);
- Experience with responsive design techniques;
- Detail oriented, very organized and punctual;
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies;
- The ability to remain cool under pressure.
This position can sit in Appleton, WI; Naperville, IL; or potentially US-based remote.
BENEFITS & PERKS*:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Work from home Fridays
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- 401k plan with company match
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Subsidized gym membership
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.