If you're ready to move at the speed of Google, Facebook , and Twitter; have an entrepreneurial spirit; and get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, we'd love to meet you. We'll give you the tools, support, and freedom to lead, innovate, and grow. In fact, Built in Chicago points out that Dealer Inspire is "changing the game of marketing," and INC. names us one of the fastest growing companies in the nation. We hire exceptional people, and if you are interested in joining our fast-paced, innovative environment, apply today!
About The Company:
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
The Associate Digital Advertising Specialist is responsible for setting up, optimizing, and reporting on digital advertising campaigns for Dealer Inspire clients. This position is primarily focused on paid search ads within the Google and Bing advertising platforms and paid social within Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Campaigns will also include retargeting, display, and video ads. This position includes 25% strategy, budget allocation, client communication, and 75% hands-on research, implementation, optimization, and reporting on campaigns. Looking for an individual contributor who can work seamlessly with in-house and client teams.
- Manage digital advertising & all auction-based placements (including YouTube, Google Adwords, and Microsoft AdCenter, to name a few)
- Performance reporting with insights and optimization recommendations
- Develop and continue to expand keyword lists, ad copy, and landing pages
- Track and manage budget spending and ROI
- Explore and recommend innovative and creative digital advertising solutions and tests
- Identify and propose areas of opportunity to expand digital advertising business for current clients
- Must be a team player that is also comfortable working independently
- Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines and follow company processes
- Setup and ongoing optimization and management of PPC/Digital Advertising campaigns for multiple clients
- Analysis of campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy on a monthly basis
- Comfortable and confident speaking directly with clients
- Understanding the inner workings of websites, analytics, digital advertising, and SEO
- Proficiency in Google Sheets and Excel
- Be extremely accountable and resourceful
- Possess presentation skills
- Excellent verbal communication, and be a master in karate (just kidding).
- Willingness to learn
Starting salary dependent on experience and certifications. Talented individuals have plenty of room for advancement in our rapidly growing company.
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 18 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.