Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
We’re looking for a digital rockstar (French speaking a definite asset) to work with our expanding client base in the Canadian automotive market. This position is fully remote.
The Digital Account Manager is the main point of contact for Dealer Inspire clients and works to build relationships with them to ensure satisfaction and retention. Performance Managers leverage their knowledge and expertise in digital marketing and analytics to provide guidance and develop strategy that will make our clients successful on our website platform.
Secondary responsibilities will include providing technical support, training, and working across various departments to ensure our clients goals are being accomplished.
The following are some of the responsibilities you will be assigned but is not an all encompassing list:
- Performance updates with clients
- Present & discuss client strategy
- Educate clients on Dealer Inspire website capabilities
- Staying on top of industry trends
- Work seamlessly with a wide range of different departments
A successful performance manager requires excellent communication and analytics skills, and the ability to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Automotive experience is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong, real world experience in SEO, SEM and Analytics
- Outstanding presentation & communication. Must possess ability to project over the phone.
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Canadian Residency in any Province
Strong knowledge of:
- Google Analytics
- SEO Fundamentals and Principles
- Paid search
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
Benefits & Perks*:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Fully Remote
- Subsidized Health Insurance
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Subsidized gym membership
- Parental Leave
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.