Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
We are looking for a rockstar Account Receivable Analyst to hit the ground running in our fast paced environment. This position is part-time, 25-30 hours per week.
The Accounts Receivable Analyst is the central figure of responsibility in the successful management of Account Receivables balances. The primary responsibility of the AR Analyst is to establish and maintain communication lines with various customer departments that may impact the payment status of customers, thus impacting accounts receivable. The AR Analyst will proactively identify and quantify credit risk issues and create solutions for the resolution of these items. This position requires excellent communication and negotiating skills, strong analytical skills and advanced organizational and presentation abilities.
- Follow up on past due assigned accounts-includes calling, and emailing clients
- Answer telephone calls
- Cash application
- Process credit card payments
- Manage Salesforce billing console--assign cases to team members
- Maintain Weekly Stop Service Report
- Send uncollectible accounts to collection agency
- Keep client files updated
- Answer requests from clients and internal teams for invoice copies and W-9s
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly to discuss collection goals on assigned accounts
- Manage all aspects of the account receivable accounts assigned in accordance with the Company credit and collection guidelines and policies
- Provide resolution of collection issues to Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General knowledge of accounts receivable
- Knowledge of internet and email protocols
- Ability to learn various systems used to document collection efforts (Quickbooks, Salesforce)
- Ability to meet monthly AR goals as provided by management
- Knowledge of Google Suite Products
- Potential to learn, use and navigate file sharing programs, such as Google Docs and drives
- Confidentiality, as you will be working with privileged corporate account information
- Ability to get along with everyone, treat everyone with great respect, and have an upbeat pleasant personality
- Accounts Receivable experience: at least 1 year preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment
Benefits & Perks*:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Work from home Fridays
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- 401k plan with company match
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Subsidized gym membership
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.