Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 700 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Regional Supervisor, Solutions Engineering you will:
- Lead a team of technical support professionals and assist with their professional growth
- Work together with Regional Director and VP's to execute the Dealer Inspire vision
- Identify trends across incoming client requests and work together with cross-functional teams to improve the customer experience.
- Build partnerships through service to improve adoption of Dealer Inspire Platform
- Lead other initiatives as requested by Client Services leadership
A successful Regional Supervisor demonstrates excellent communication & critical-thinking skills, is tech-savvy, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. The Regional Supervisor has a proven ability to resolve conflict both internally and externally.
- Ability to effectively coach and develop team to achieve company goals
- Outstanding presentation & communication skills both over the phone and in-person
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- Ability to remain cool under pressure and manage through conflict
- Successfully collaborate across teams to ensure completion of escalation tickets
- Must strive to constantly improve, and work to elevate DI Support standards to best-in-class in the automotive industry
- 1+ years of leadership experience
Strong knowledge of:
- Basic WordPress knowledge
- DI Platform (Websites, Conversations, Online Shopper, FUEL, SEO)
- SEO/Paid search/Google Adwords
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Performance/Google Analytics
- Digital marketing strategy experience
- Automotive support or marketing experience
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), and Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 18 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.