Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
About the Role:
Vehicle inventory is the heart of the Dealer Inspire platform. In this position, you will be working alongside our Inventory Management System, METAL℠, which is designed to help car dealers oversee the merchandising and maintenance of stocked vehicles. METAL℠ uses modern architecture to process nearly a million vehicles per day, validating them against our internal and external APIs, updating our internal Inventory Management System (IMS) as well as our 3rd Party vehicle aggregation partners.
The Product Specialist is a comprehensive support role that focuses on managing, delegating, and providing resolution to client’s Inventory requests and inquiries. The candidate will utilize our support ticket interface in Salesforce to provide awesome customer service and quick resolution for clients.
This role is based at the Dealer Inspire headquarters in Naperville, IL but is currently working remotely due to COVID-19.
- Manage incoming METAL℠ support tickets to ensure that all customer inquiries are resolved promptly and accurately.
- Work with various web platforms and internal tools, such as WordPress, to troubleshoot and resolve client inquiries.
- Work with clients on the support phone-line to provide information and on-call resolution to various client requests and inventory management.
- Work closely with Solutions Engineering to resolve cases and share inventory knowledge
- Responsible for contacting third party Inventory Management System providers for additional support
- Complete post go-live support tickets such as Inventory Management Provider changes, confirming pricing accuracy and monitoring inventory updates
- Compile/Update Training Documents and periodically train peers
- Occasionally assist with new METAL account builds
- Excellent organizational skills
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Good computer skills, with a familiarity with Microsoft and Apple operating systems
- The ability to prioritize and remain cool under pressure
- Ability to communicate confidently with clients over the phone and via email
- Analytical thinker, with a knack for troubleshooting and solving problems
- A positive attitude, an open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn
- Ability to quickly and efficiently adapt and respond to change
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience in a customer facing or similar role
- Familiarity with the auto industry is a plus
- Experience with inventory management is a plus
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), and Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 18 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program