Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
About the Role:
Vehicle inventory is the heart of the Dealer Inspire platform and is looking to expand our production team dedicated to creating a seamless inventory onboarding experience for new and existing clients. In this position, you will be working within our legacy inventory management systems as well as transitioning clients into METAL℠, Dealer Inspire’s proprietary inventory management system. METAL℠ uses modern architecture to process nearly a million vehicles per day, validating them against our internal and external APIs, updating our internal Inventory Management System (IMS) as well as our 3rd Party vehicle aggregation partners.
The Inventory Production Specialist role focuses on ordering, uploading, and managing client inventory needs during the website production process. The candidate will utilize internal tools and work directly with our Production team composed of Project Managers, Developers, QC Analysts, and to ensure the client’s inventory is accurate upon launch.
This role is based at the Dealer Inspire headquarters in Naperville, IL but is currently working remotely due to COVID-19.
- Obtain vehicle inventory feeds containing data required for successful implementation and display on Dealer Inspire platform.
- Complete and QC set-up tasks associated with vehicle data feeds
- Work closely with Project Management and supporting Production teams (QC, Compliance, Developers, etc.) to ensure a smooth client inventory transition to Dealer Inspire
- Be responsible for assigned Project Management Scrum team’s inventory tasks
- Work with various third party partners to order, obtain and export all necessary information for our clients
- Communicate directly with the client base via email and phone to resolve any pre-launch requests and questions surrounding inventory management
- Adapt and be familiar with various OEM and Compliance standards as they relate to Inventory listings, pricing, and data
- Occasionally complete post go-live inventory tasks and coordinate with supporting teams
- Occasionally assist other Products with Inventory questions/needs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Good computer skills, with a familiarity with Microsoft and Apple operating systems
- The ability to prioritize and remain cool under pressure
- Ability to communicate confidently with clients over the phone and via email
- Analytical thinker, with a knack for troubleshooting and solving problems
- A positive attitude, an open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn
- Ability to quickly and efficiently adapt and respond to change
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience in a customer facing or similar role
- Familiarity with the Auto Industry is a plus
- Experience with digital Inventory Management is a plus
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), and Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 13 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.