Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
About the Role:
The Systems Engineering team runs the infrastructure on which the Dealer Inspire products run. This key department ensures high uptime and availability of services for clients internal and external alike. Systems Engineering must be constantly evolving to meet the demands of emerging software ideas, while retaining a pragmatic view of operational efficiency.
This position requires additional skills related to server / tool administration and/or people management skills including training and mentorship.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with day-to-day operational functions in terms of server diagnosis or administration.
- Be the SME for technologies used to run the DI infrastructure.
- Train and mentor new employees on all aspects of the DI infrastructure and product deployment process.
- Act as a liaison between different departments.
- Help plan and implement complex projects.
Skills & Competencies Desired:
- Experience in supporting a 24/7 infrastructure including on-call rotations
- Communicating technical concepts to non-technical staff & customers
- Extensive experience with AWS technologies (CLI, Aurora, S3, IAM, EC2, ECS, KMS, Lambdas, Route53, VPCs….)
- Experience with implementation of web/network security such as WAF, encryption, IDS/IPS, DDoS/Phishing mitigation (previous experience with PCI, HIPAA or PII data preferred)
- Expert understanding of database/datastore technologies (MySQL, Postgresql, Redis)
- Experience with end-to-end debugging of infrastructure performance & application issues
- Strong understanding of Linux Administration (ubuntu, centos)
- Expert understanding of DNS (including domain name registration)
- Experience with managing NFS file shares.
- Strong understanding of IaC/orchestration tools (Terraform, Ansible, Puppet)
- Strong understanding of CI/CD and build toolchains (CloudFormation, Code Pipeline, Bamboo)
- Strong scripting/development skills (PHP, Bash and Python)
- Expert understanding of version control (git, Mercurial)
- Extensive understanding of monitoring / alerting tools (New Relic)
- Writing clear documentation for different audiences (Confluence)