Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
This role will be covering the West Coast territory.
The following will be just a few of the responsibilities you will be assigned:
- Maintaining and building client relationships
- Present & discuss digital strategy
- Educate clients on Dealer Inspire website capabilities
- Staying on top of industry trends
- Work seamlessly with a wide range of different departments
- Optimize website performance
A successful account manager requires excellent communication and analytical skills, digital marketing experience, and the ability to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Knowledgeable in digital marketing including social media, SEO, SEM, and analytics
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Automotive Knowledge
- Digital Advertising experience
- 3+ Years of experience
Strong knowledge of:
- Digital marketing
- Account management
- Google Analytics
- Paid search
- Social Media
Benefits & Perks*:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Work from home Fridays
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- 401k plan with company match
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Subsidized gym membership
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.