Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The Associate Performance Manager (APFM) is responsible for supporting the day to day operations and management of Dealer Inspire’s Major Accounts. The APFM will work closely with experienced Performance Managers and the Client Services leadership teams on the execution of tasks varying in scope and focus to streamline projects and ensure the continuous delivery of kick-ass customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build trusting relationships with Performance Management team through efficient and accurate performance of duties as outlined
- Website Audits and updates - QC content and updates, ensure consistency across sites, confirm break/fix resolutions
- Assist in meeting preparation and reporting for Monthly Performance Review Calls for Regional and MAG accounts.
- Manage and qualify a queue of incoming requests
- Collaborate with requesters if there is missing or incomplete information to ensure timely and accurate execution of requests
- Collaborate with various internal departments to complete assigned activities
- Partner with management to identify efficiency and process improvements
- Assist in the overall goal to maintain 99% retention of all clients for the PFMs that you support
- Responsible for ensuring processes are followed and deadlines are met based on established policies.
- Maintain accurate information in internal systems and tools ensuring all systems and tools provide a track record and transparent view of team activity.
- Follow up on tickets and to do’s to make sure teams can complete their tasks in a timely manner.
- Represent a positive brand of DI during external client meetings and within internal regional teams.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Knowledgeable in digital marketing including social media, SEO, SEM, and analytics
- Ability to resolve conflicts or problems both with internal and external clients
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- 1+ Years of experience in same or similar discipline
Benefits & Perks*:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Work from home Fridays
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- 401k plan with company match
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Subsidized gym membership
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.