Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
A Project Manager manages the website development process for new clients.
- Strategically manage website development from client on-boarding to go-live
- Development preparation—capturing details from clients and communicating critical information to the internal team
- Lead internal teams to complete projects on schedule in-order to exceed client expectations
- Proactive and frequent client communication / follow-up to ensure satisfaction
- Lead online client conference calls; on-boarding, design, and development site review
- Website testing and approval prior to going live
- Coordinate go lives - pointing the site live on our end, or providing information to the client to point on their end
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate well with outside clients, as well as all levels of internal management and co-workers
- Ability to balance demand and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task, while maintaining attention-to-detail
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with Basecamp
- Familiarity with Wordpress
- Potential to learn, use, and navigate file sharing programs, such as Google Docs and drives
- Confidentiality, as you will be working with privileged corporate account information
Experience and Education:
- 2 years of experience in Project Management or related field
- 4 year college degree
Benefits & Perks*:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Work from home Fridays
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- 401k plan with company match
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Subsidized gym membership
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.