Dealer Inspire is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers.
Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 700 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
Dealer Inspire offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
If you are comfortable operating in a high growth industry, fast paced environment and embracing emerging technologies you will thrive in our environment. Dealer Inspire will provide you the ability to advance your skills, showcase your talents, contribute with visible value and enjoy your work environment. Our culture is entrepreneurial, our resources are solid, our philosophy is teamwork oriented and we thrive on grit.
Dealer Inspire is seeking a strong leader to define, shape, communicate and lead our training program. This individual will partner effectively across the organization to deliver training across clients, dealers and Dealer Inspire team members. This leader will be instrumental in defining the content, reimagining the delivery, coach and develop team members, establish key measurements of program effectiveness and evolve the program to attain higher performance.
This leader will have a passion for education and training, confidence with client interactions, comfort with embracing technology solutions, enjoyment developing team members and vision in building support to execute a successful training program. Creativity, communication and execution will be essential elements for success to lead our training program. The Manager of Training will need to be a quick learner to become well versed in the portfolio of Dealer Inspire platform and solutions, analytic reporting and measurements and the ability to drive greater performance.
About The Position:
The Manager of Training at Dealer Inspire will lead the client program at Dealer Inspire servicing dealers, clients and team members. The breadth of training needs is broad, the team is small and powerful, the delivery method is technology centric, the process has opportunities, the measurements are essential, the service levels agreements are contract required and the opportunity to have a significant impact is real. Training is delivered through a platforms of methods: in person, through video, documented content, recorded video and over the phone. The audiences are one to one, small groups, large teams, big groups, internal and external. The vision of the training program is to deliver an outstanding experience ensuring our audience knows and understands how to apply our solutions to make them successful. The measurement of success cascades across a core set of metrics based on user engagement, utilization of platforms, client satisfaction and long term retention of our solutions. If a client, dealer or employee does not know how to use our solutions we have an opportunity. The role reports to the COO and offers a blend of autonomy, guidance, direction and is grounded in communication, development and execution.
Essential Job Functions:
- Set the vision of the training program for Dealer Inspire (Clients, dealers and team members)
- Coach and lead a small diverse team to deliver program requirements
- Reimagine delivery platforms to deliver effective trainings and knowledge sharing
- Effectively partner with other departments to ensure effective training is delivered and content creation is aligned, consistent and efficient
- Define and refine measures of training program effectiveness
- Meet and exceed client SLA requirements
- Partner with the COO to scale solutions knowledge across team members, clients and dealers
- Learn and become proficient in Dealer Inspire solutions
- Manage and maintain Training documentation
- Create scalable delivery platforms through a great user experience
- Drive client, dealer and team member engagement of training platform to elevate solution knowledge and improve retention.
- Ability to set a strategy and execute on a roadmap
- Coach and develop team members
- Strong communication skills with clients and internal team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Confident speaking and presenting to small groups of people
- Strong attention to detail and an outstanding sense of organization
- Ability to balance demand and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail
- Familiarity with GSuite
- Familiarity with Wordpress and Google Analytics a plus
- Willingness to learn SalesForce reporting and creation of dashboards
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Management experience leading a team
- Strong background of execution
- Confidence embracing technologies
- Experience leading initiatives
Must have a positive attitude, love working with others, and be eager to learn in a fast-paced virtual environment!