Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
Fuel is looking to add a collaborative and innovative leader for our Product Specialist team. If you love working with people, building relationships with new clients, and offering creative solutions for success then this position is right for you!
This position is specific to in market video (IMV) campaigns that run on a variety of platforms and placements.
The following will be just a few of the responsibilities you will be assigned:
- Oversee the onboarding and creative consultation of all dealers
- Lead the Product Specialist team
- Weekly one-on-ones
- Career growth and development
- Process and creative innovation
- Ideate on team and product innovation
- Build best in class strategy and forward thinking for all of the clients
- Advocate/communicate with other internal departments for FUEL about bigger issues/blockers and process
- Identify issues and solve for process improvements
- Identify staffing needs
- On-board new employees to FUEL
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the FUEL: IMV product
- Determine and assign Product Specialists to new accounts
- Successfully and seamlessly transition new clients from the Sales team to Performance Management.
- Leading internal teams (Design, Compliance) to complete projects on schedule in-order to exceed client expectations.
- Staying on top of industry trends.
- Manage larger, VIP dealers
- Be the main point of contact for clients in regards to their creative and be able to offer robust creative recommendations based on performance and trends.
- Proactively and frequently communicate with new clients via email and phone to ensure onboarding doesn’t stall.
- Be on dealer calls with the Product Specialists in order to assist
- Submit co-op pre-approvals
- Send co-op documentation to dealers monthly
- Assist with retention efforts
A successful product specialist requires excellent communication skills, digital marketing experience, and the ability to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be agile and flexible
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate well with outside clients, as well as all levels of internal management and co-workers
- Ability to balance demand and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task, while maintaining attention-to-detail
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in digital video including pre-roll, social media, and OTT
- Fast learner and interested in new technologies
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
Strong knowledge of:
- People Management
- Project management
- Digital Media
- Social media
- Previous experience with OTT/traditional media buying a plus
Benefits & Perks*:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Work from home Fridays
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- 401k plan with company match
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Subsidized gym membership
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.