Want to be on the front lines of a growing company? Well, you're in luck, the door is now open to new possibilities...There is currently an opportunity to be a part of a fast-moving, innovative, lively company that prides itself on creating exceptional solutions and service, in a landscape that is ever-changing. Do you want to end your day being proud of what you've accomplished and recognized for your hard work and effort? Do you want an environment that is fun, enjoyable, and filled with life, music and great people? Then, apply NOW!
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, kick-ass website platform, in-demand products, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of over 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you.
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
You value quality work, scalability, and reliability. You are an effective communicator and love organizing workflows and projects. You understand business value and are all about creating it. You value working on a team and can communicate complex ideas with ease. You love learning and experimenting with new technologies but would never neglect the fundamentals. You don’t have an over-sized ego.
About The Position:
The Technical Project Manager is a collaborative, cross-departmental position responsible for direction, prioritization, and execution of integrations and ongoing maintenance for Dealer Inspire’s OEM Brand Programs. This position is the connection to our Development team and our Program Management team and will ensure communication, expectations, and priorities are aligned for flawless execution.
Our brand partners have integrations that are the foundation for the operation of their dealer network and websites. These integrations can include but are not limited to Inventory, Analytics, Leads, Tagging, API, and more. The Technical Project Manager will be the internal advocate across multiple departments to get their requests moving with appropriate details, department assignments, and prioritization.
Brand Programs require maintenance and will introduce program-wide changes needing the Technical Project Manager’s help and expertise to set expectations, priorities, and schedules that align with the existing assigned projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Strategically manage tasks from clients, partners, and internal company teams
- Development preparation—capturing details and communicating critical information to the team
- Organize team workflows with Scrum and Kanban
- Prioritize tasks based on business value
- Review team and stakeholder feedback to improve processes
- Participate in Brand or Program Administrator integration calls to bring technical requests back to the team
- Advocate for the development team to keep priorities in line and goals focused
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working with software development teams
- Ability to balance demand and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task, while maintaining attention-to-detail
- Familiarity with Atlassian’s suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Familiarity with Basecamp a plus
- Familiarity with Wordpress a plus
- Project Management, or related field: at least 2 years
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 18 days paid time off and selected paid holidays
- Parental leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.