Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
We are seeking an outstanding, talented individual who aspires to apply their intellect, talent, drive and creativity to be a member of our Billing team. If you thrive in a changing environment and one that values process improvement and scalability and input then we have a match!
- Execute the billing processes for all billable transactions from start to finish
- Ensure accuracy and completeness in all billing transactions
- Monitor and complete changes/updates to all clients’ orders and accounts
- Proactively collaborate with internal teams to identify business issues and quickly develop resolution
- Prepare ad hoc reporting that may be needed by our clients and management
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Ability to work extra hours, specifically during the billing close cycle and any project based work that require additional hours. Flexibility in working hours is a must.
- Analyze process and business workflows and develop solutions to prevent delays, backlogs, inefficiencies and minimize internal control issues. Be an active participant in developing solutions for complex problems. Demonstrate ability to identify risks.
- Detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to see trends, identify inefficiencies, and make recommendations for improvements via business process or technology enhancements
- Ability to work independently to resolve problems successfully with clients and internal teams
- Ability to develop an expertise in the business we support
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Potential to learn, use and navigate file sharing programs, such as Google Docs and drives
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Mac computer interface
Required Interpersonal Skills:
- Confidentiality, as you will be working with privileged corporate information
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Benefits & Perks*:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Work from home Fridays
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- 401k plan with company match
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Subsidized gym membership
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.