Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
About the Role:
The following are some of the skills & expectations of this entry-level management position:
- Direct supervisor of regional team: Associates, Specialists, and Seniors
- Support employee retention goals through regional team performance check ins (bi-weekly), performance evaluations (semi-annually), & individual mentoring (day to day)
- Assist the Digital Advertising Director and Senior Director of Operations with forecasting and business growth
- Identify opportunities for departmental & company-wide improvement & solve for team issues and creates tactical roadmap to ensure execution
- Oversee regional processes & projects and ensure parallel between regions
- Support client retention goal by leading regional Digital Advertising performance improvements & other initiatives
- Lead new account build process & actively assist Associates and Specialists through builds
- Develop solutions to meet clients’ brand objectives and goals
- Invent new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages, understand design and smart copy, and recognize fresh approaches to advertising
- Digital Advertising innovation, testing, case studies, and product development
- Judgment on major department & client decisions
- Self-reliant client communication, pitches & sales
- Manage individual projects such as OEM digital advertising, hiring, new hire onboarding, etc.
- Assist in client acquisition & sales initiatives
- Keep projects on schedule, and manage time and budget
- Provide ongoing training to Digital Advertising team, maintain detailed knowledge of all new products, digital offerings and trends
- Be the thought leader and technical expert for the business on all things DigAd
Desired Skills & Experience:
A successful Digital Advertising Supervisor requires excellent communication, leadership, critical thinking, problem-solving, time and priority management skills in addition to all of the skills for hands-on digital advertising implementation (not required of this role, but required for relevant context in department decision making).
- Excellent customer service, leadership, & relationship building skills
- Expert in digital marketing including social media advertising, SEM, programmatic display, and analytics
- Digital advertising experience working in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Facebook Ads, both in strategy development and implementation
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Proficiency in Google Sheets and Excel
- Automotive Knowledge is a PLUS
- 3+ Years of experience
Benefits and Perks:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Subsidized gym membership
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.