Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
As a Regional Account Supervisor, you will lead a regional team of performance managers (PFM) and administrative specialists, ensuring that the team consistently achieves its goal of client satisfaction and retention. You will also collaborate closely with and support the Regional Director with running team/scrum meetings, resolving any internal issues, and reporting on team performance.
- Lead daily stand up meeting for direct reports and supporting teams within territory
- Processing and maintaining internal documentation including contracts and enrollments for territory
- Assisting in determining and assigning PFM to new accounts and bandwidth management
- Leading the onboarding of new clients that have DI services and providing ongoing training with PFM Team, maintaining detailed knowledge of all new products and digital offerings
- Working with team to identify upsell opportunities and build strategy
- Mentoring team on best practices for client management and assisting with professional growth
- Monitoring, tracking, and relaying 45-day, 6-month, and annual reviews, providing team with constructive feedback on performance and growth plan
- Supporting sales and strategy process for new business development when needed for DI and Agency Partners
- Supporting team with management of difficult clients/cancellations. Working toward saving all clients to attain 99% retention goal for each individual and region
- Assisting the Regional Director with advocating and communicating with other internal departments for DI/Launch about bigger issues/blockers and process. Rolling up all internal issues to the Regional Director
- Communicating company directives and goals to the team consistently
- Maintaining a positive representation of the department and company to all stakeholders
- Building relationships with clients and providing insights/guidance to the team related to digital services and beyond.
- Retaining 99% of clients
- Identifying opportunities for regional growth within the DI products
A successful Regional Account Supervisor requires excellent communication and analytical skills, marketing savvy and the ability to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. The ability to work through conflict resolution both internally and with external clients is a must.
- Senior Performance Management experience with a high level of experience training other team members
- Digital marketing strategy experience
- Ability to provide constructive and consistent feedback to all team members to ensure their further growth within their existing roles
- Outstanding presentation & communication skills both over the phone and during in-person meetings
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail oriented
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- Team building and ability to rally your internal team to achieve company goals
- The ability to remain cool under pressure and manage through client conflict
Strong knowledge of:
- SEO Fundamentals and Principles
- Paid search/Google Adwords
- Website Performance/Google Analytics
- Social Media
- Basic Wordpress knowledge
Benefits & Perks*:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Work from home Fridays
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- 401k plan with company match
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Subsidized gym membership
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.