Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
FUEL is Dealer Inspire's proprietary interface that improves our clients' Revenue on Ad-Spend (ROAS) through scaled ad-generation and intelligent campaign and budget management. The team has made the successful journey into SPA land using React. We have reached the point where we are looking for someone to take us to the next level guiding us towards an SPA that is enjoyable and efficient to work with and use. This is a functioning self organizing SCRUM team, with the occasional breakouts about gaming PC hardware, food, pets.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Development of new features with varying levels of design specs.
- Troubleshoot, prioritize, and resolve production issues.
- Writing high quality, clean code that is paired with automated unit and integration tests.
- Taking new features through the entire development lifecycle, working in conjunction with our product owner to define the feature, develop it, and test it.
- Mentoring developers in your area of expertise.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of professional experience with front-end technologies; including React, Redux, Webpack.
- Strong understanding of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking.
- Experience with testing frameworks, such as jest.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Understanding of CI/CD.
- Strong attention to design detail (UI/UX).
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Experience working remotely & as part of a distributed engineering team.
- AWS Cloud Architecture
- Experience with working with non green field projects.
- Ability to surface technical debt issues and develop a plan for resolution.
BENEFITS & PERKS*:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Subsidized gym membership
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.