Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers.
Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Managed Services Specialist is a key member of the Managed Services team and is responsible for the intake, processing, and execution of Managed Services deliverables. This role works closely with Performance Management, Design/Creative, SEO, and DigAd to ensure the complete deployment of each strategy on behalf of Dealer Inspire’s dealer and OEM partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Performance Managers and Managed Services Coordinators in the execution of Managed Services deliverables on behalf of Dealer Inspire’s dealer and OEM partners
- Manage and qualify a queue of incoming managed services requests
- Collaborate with requesters if there is missing or incomplete information to ensure timely execution of requests
- Monitor progress of Managed Services requests against expected Service Level Agreements
- Collaborate with Design/Creative, SEO, and DigAd to deliver complete and effective connected marketing strategies
- Ensure quality deliverables are complete and accurate
- Partner with management to identify efficiency and process improvements
- Submit and review assets and content for OEM compliance
- Other tasks as assigned.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Knowledgeable in digital marketing including social media, SEO, SEM, and analytics
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- 1+ years of experience in same or similar discipline.
Working Knowledge of:
- Digital marketing
- Account management
- Google Analytics
- Paid search
- Social Media
COMPANY BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 18 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.