This position can be remote, but US-based candidates only.
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
- Background in Object Oriented development.
- Experience building APIs and API integrations.
- Relational Database design and architecture (MySQL).
- Comfortable with Unit Testing, Version Control, Pull Requests, and Peer Review.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex terms and ideas to stakeholders and coworkers.
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies.
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Bitbucket, and Confluence).
- Experience with Doctrine, Apigility, Zend Framework 2, and Laravel.
- Experience in Agile environments is highly desirable; as well as any Scrum Training.
- Familiarity with Docker and Docker Compose is a plus.
- Familiarity with AWS infrastructure and tools is a plus.
- Bonus: Experience with Laminas.
BENEFITS & PERKS*:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Subsidized gym membership
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.