*This position can be remote, but US based candidates only.
Dealer Inspire, a CARS Inc. company, is hiring for our PRIZM℠ Team!
PRIZM is a proprietary real-time reporting platform for Dealer Inspire's technology, marketing & support with capabilities of viewing metrics at the enterprise or single dealer level. This new platform will pull in different Dealer Inspire metrics such as Online Shopper, Conversations, Call Tracking and Support tickets & stats as well as metrics from external platforms such as Google Analytics & Google Adwords.
About the Role:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Development of new responsive features, especially centered around data visualization.
- Writing high quality, clean code that is paired with automated unit and integration tests.
- Taking new features through the entire development lifecycle, working in conjunction with our
- product owner to define the feature, develop it, and test it.
- Work with our design team to validate feasibility and UX of designs before implementation.
- Help to refactor and solidify the architecture of our front end React application.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong attention to design detail (UI/UX).
- Experience with testing frameworks, such as karma, mocha, or jest.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Understanding of CI/CD.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Experience working remotely & as part of a distributed engineering team.
- Mobile-first, responsive web design
- Experience with either Redux or MobX.
- Some experience with Ruby/Rails.
- Experience with Highcharts and/or other data visualization packages.
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), and Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 18 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!