Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
About the Role:
Dealer Inspire is looking for a rock star individual with a fantastic attitude to assist the Compliance team to ensure our automotive clients’ in-market videos are fully compliant with required guidelines. You’ll learn everything compliance, brand standards, and more about Acura, Honda, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, and Toyota, to name a few!
Essential Job Functions:
- Learn and understand compliance requirements and specifications for various automotive manufacturers
- Work closely with the Design Team and OEM compliance agencies to ensure videos are compliant before posting
- Manage documentation internally in Basecamp and Salesforce
- Assist the team and other departments with implementing new or changes to rules and regulations
- Assist employees with compliance-related questions by researching reference materials and obtaining advice from the various compliance agencies’ staff, as necessary
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Previous relevant experience in a professional setting
- Experience in automotive industry and/or an agency a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding sense of organization
- Ability to communicate well with clients, as well as all levels of internal management and co-workers
- Ability to balance demand and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multitask while maintaining attention to detail
- Familiarity with Basecamp and Salesforce