Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
About the Role:
We are looking for a Digital Analyst who will be in charge of implementing, configuring, monitoring and analyzing the analytics of our client’s websites using Google Analytics. We need someone who cares about data, wants to make our clients better and loves the artful side of the scientific method.
- Experience with digital/web analytics tools: Google Analytics
- Superior work ethic and eagerness to learn, attention to detail, and flexibility to thrive in our dynamic environment
- Active listener with the ability to ask the right questions to understand the business problem and identify the analysis approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate findings across multiple levels within the organization
- Creative problem-solving skills, with the ability to extract insights and opportunities from data
In this role you will work within a team to define and implement digital measurement strategies, implement tracking, perform testing and develop reports; all in an effort to improve website traffic leads and conversions. More specifically you will:
- Configure Google Analytics implementations
- Analyze user behavior, online initiatives, and data from Google Analytics
- Monitor and provide KPI insights
- Create and share performance reports and dashboards
- Analyze the effect of multiple marketing channels and provide actionable insights
- Create/review/implement tracking scripts
- Use and implement tools for A/B testing, heatmaps, visitor recordings, etc.
- Set up goals and event tracking in Google Analytics
- Troubleshoot stuff that goes wrong (hint, this is the fun part)