About the Position:
Inventory is the heart of the Dealer Inspire platform. In this position, you will be working alongside our Inventory Management System, METALâ„ , which is designed to help car dealers oversee the merchandising and maintenance of stocked vehicles. METALâ„ uses modern architecture to process nearly a million vehicles per day, validating them against our internal and external APIs, updating our internal Inventory Management System (IMS) as well as our 3rd Party vehicle aggregation partners.
- Manage OEM and Compliance requirements for various brands
- Work within Inventory databases
- Build new features and enhancements
- Support and maintain legacy features
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience working with PHP frameworks
- 5+ years of experience working with MySQL or Similar RDBMS
- 3+ years of experience integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Understanding of the AWS ecosystem
- Understanding of local development environments and integration of varying components.
- Strong understanding of build processes/automation
- Experience with job queues and background PHP processes
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to juggle multiple projects with varying timelines and requirements
- Experience within the Automobile Industry
- Experience with Queue-Worker Architecture
- Experience with WordPress.