Have you ever found yourself separating and organizing your lucky charm marshmallows by color and shape? Is your closet laid out and organized better than a Nordstrom’s display shelf? Do you want to end your day being proud of what you've accomplished and recognized for your hard work and effort? Do you want an environment that is fun, enjoyable, and filled with life, music and great people? If so, we really want to work with you! Apply NOW!
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of over 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
About the Role:
Dealer Inspire is seeking an enthusiastic, analytical-minded individual to join our team as a Digital Media Specialist with the FUEL In-Market Video (FUEL IMV) team. The FUEL IMV team specializes in running video pre-roll and Connected TV campaigns for automotive dealers.
The Digital Media Specialist will work as a digital campaign manager with the Fuel IMV team and Cars.com product team to ensure all campaigns are built and managed accurately and provide ongoing campaign maintenance to ensure optimal delivery. Within this role the Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for all day-to-day operations, including campaign setup, receipt/development of creative or tags, trafficking creative, testing, troubleshooting, and QA. Responsibilities will also include providing regular reports to internal stakeholders on campaign performance, as well as proactively alerting stakeholders to any issues or problems related to fulfillment, delivery, and/or quality of digital assets trafficked. This individual will also be asked to track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple advertising campaigns, including creating detailed performance reports and proposing effective optimization strategies.
Overall the candidate must quickly learn and understand the objectives of our program and its impact on the Dealer Inspire & Cars.com business. Critical thinking and data optimization skills are a must. The candidate must be a highly motivated, positive, organized self-starter who can work well with a variety of tasks and adapt quickly to different business needs and projects. From day one, the candidate must be accountable, detail-oriented, and able to deliver valuable, accurate, and professional results and communications on time.
- Develop objectives, strategies, and plans for clients’ pre-roll and Connected TV campaigns
- Accurately set up online advertising campaigns in various platforms/interfaces
- Proactively QA, troubleshoot and solve campaign performance issues
- Manage, run, interpret, and share recurring weekly and monthly performance results with partners throughout the organization
- Collaborate cross departmentally using effective communication to accomplish company goals
- Performing Quality Assurance of all campaign materials prior to launch
- Develop A/B tests to optimize campaigns
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities
- Use Google Analytics to study user behavior and make recommendations to improve media performance
- Keep current creative lists up-to-date and organized; keep team informed of any upcoming deadlines or changes in trafficking instructions
- Oversee daily and monthly pacing of media budgets to ensure clients are hitting monthly targets
- Comfortable working with large budgets on a daily and monthly basis
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Forward thinking with a passion for digital media; must research new developments and trends in digital marketing
- Strong analytical abilities to identify trends and patterns
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations
- Works well in a team structure
- Ability to solve problems quickly and creatively, while adapting to change
- Critical thinker; can determine and execute on the best path forward through problems, where not all questions can be answered
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 18 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer to Peer Bonus program
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.