We are seeking an outstanding, talented individual who aspires to apply their intellect, talent, drive and creativity to be a member of our Billing team. If you thrive in a changing environment and one that values process improvement and scalability and input then we have a match!
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
- Execute the billing processes for all billable transactions from start to finish
- Monitor and complete changes/updates to all clients’ orders and accounts
- Ensure accuracy and completeness in all billing transactions
- Analyze process and business workflows and develop solutions to prevent delays, backlogs, inefficiencies and minimize internal control issues. Be an active participant in developing solutions for complex problems. Demonstrate ability to identify risks.
- Proactively collaborate with internal teams to identify business issues and quickly develop resolution
- Prepare ad hoc reporting that may be needed by our clients and management
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Ability to work extra hours, specifically during the billing close cycle and any project based work that require additional hours. Flexibility in working hours is a must.
- Detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to see trends, identify inefficiencies, and make recommendations for improvements via business process or technology enhancements
- Accounting background and knowledge
- Ability to work independently to resolve problems successfully with clients and internal teams
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to develop an expertise in the business we support
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a changing, fast paced environment
- Potential to learn, use and navigate file sharing programs, such as Google Docs and drives
- Proficiency with Quickbooks Online or PeopleSoft preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Mac computer interface
Required Interpersonal Skills:
- Confidentiality, as you will be working with privileged corporate information
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Team player is a MUST
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 18 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer to Peer Bonus program
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We look forward to hearing from you!