Do you love digital marketing? Do you love to develop strategy and build relationships with clients? Do you have drive? Can you communicate good news in a way to get others excited? If YES, then, APPLY NOW!
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
About the Position:
Dealer Inspire is looking to expand with team members who absolutely love working with people, reviewing analytics and website performance, and partnering with our clients achieve their goals.
The following will be just a few of the responsibilities you will be assigned:
- Maintaining and building client relationships
- Present & discuss digital strategy
- Educate clients on Dealer Inspire website capabilities
- Staying on top of industry trends
- Work seamlessly with a wide range of different departments
- Optimize website performance
Desired Skills & Experience:
A successful account manager requires excellent communication and analytical skills, digital marketing experience, and the ability to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Knowledgeable in digital marketing including social media, SEO, SEM, and analytics
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Automotive Knowledge
- Digital Advertising experience
- 3+ Years of experience
- Located in Chicago/Naperville
Strong knowledge of:
- Digital marketing
- Account management
- Google Analytics
- Paid search
- Social Media
We’re offering very competitive compensation for this position (based on experience) to attract exciting candidates. In addition, we also provide:
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 18 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.