About The Company:
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
The SEO Specialist is a member of the Dealer Inspire SEO Department and is responsible for determining and executing organic search strategy for assigned clients. Specialists are responsible for all aspects of the client’s services, including conducting research, creating monthly strategy plans, conducting, and correcting the results of site health audits, and managing directory citation consistency. Dealer Inspire SEO Specialists work with Performance Managers, SEO Strategists, Publishers, and SEO Copywriters to deliver industry leading results and organic growth, making strong organization, time management, and communications skills a critical part of success in this role.
- Conduct preliminary client research following established process and complete client deliverables
- As needed, work with Performance Managers to explain the results and impact of said research
- Use critical thinking and understanding of SEO best practices to devise a monthly SEO Strategy that will be executed by the specialist on a monthly basis.
- Create new content and reoptimize existing content based on research, following the client’s SEO Strategy
- This includes: writing or working with a writer to create and edit user-friendly content that utilizes keywords effectively and naturally, implementing or updating on-page elements like title tags, meta descriptions, header elements internal linking, alt text, etc.
- Conduct regular site health audits
- Perform ongoing keyword research as needed to inform writing and on-page optimization efforts
- Use technical SEO knowledge to assess and address problems, such as broken links, missing or misapplied redirects, etc.
- QC and edit content and pages once published to ensure accuracy and correctness
- Contribute to team and department goals actively
- Work to advance SEO and digital marketing skills actively by continuously striving to learn
- Engage actively in problem solving and diagnosis by contributing ideas and reasoned hypothesis’
- Support regions by attending regional meetings and communication information, findings, changes, etc. to the team as needed.
- Client calls
- Previous digital marketing experience
- Comprehensive understanding of on-page SEO, including but not limited to:
- Elements of a fully optimized page
- Page status codes, their meanings and consequences
- Familiarity with Google Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, MozBar and Screaming Frog. Wordpress & Yoast are a plus.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate within a team
- Able to systematically gather information from a multitude of tools and resources
- Adaptable; comfortable working in a fast-paced constantly changing environment
- Organized; able to manage time and workload effectively, and consistently meet deadlines
- Must be detail-oriented with exceptional proofreading skills
- Must have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems
- Passion for the automotive industry is a plus.
- Able to interpret information and quantitative data and apply key findings to support client goals.
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 18 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.