Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
This role will focus on client satisfaction for the OEM program, mostly focused on building a relationship with OEM Clients. The Senior Manager, OEM Programs will be the main point of contact for a set of OEM clients. They will also operate as an internal project manager to create and coordinate the new processes internally as required by the program.
In addition to the client communications, the person in this role will be responsible for OEM Proposals, Internal communication, and training on the OEM programs. This Senior Manager will have the opportunity to coach and mentor other employees as the role develops.
Responsibilities for the Senior Manager, OEM Programs will include working across various departments; Support, Training, Development, Account Management, Paid Search, Analytics, SEO/Content, and any other team needed to ensure the best service for our clients.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding presentation and communication. Must possess the ability to project over the phone
- Must be very organized, punctual and detail-oriented
- Fast learner and interested in new technologies
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Willingness to embrace the ever-changing digital marketing landscape
- Build relationships with clients and provide insight/guidance related to digital services (and beyond)
- Must be flexible and adaptable when developing and managing client relationships
- Must maintain timely client communication
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to quickly and efficiently produce client proposals.
Functions of the Role:
- Creating, building out and proposing strategies to clients. Continuing to grow knowledge on new strategies and success metrics
- Stay on top of trends in digital, continue growth/knowledge to bring fresh strategy
- Provide management level presence in meetings with clients when necessary
- Provide ongoing training with Account Team specific to SET dealers, maintain detailed knowledge of all new products and digital offerings
- Identify issues and areas to improve process and present along with options to solve them.
- Manage the billing process and coordination among internal teams
- Advocate/communicate with other departments about bigger issues/blockers and process
*Automotive experience strongly preferred
Strong Knowledge of:
- Website infrastructure
- Google Analytics
- SEO principles and fundamentals
- Paid Search
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Required Certifications:
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
*Google Analytics certification within 30 days of hire and Adwords certifications desired within 90 days of hire.
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 18 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.