Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
Essential Job Functions:
- Successfully and seamlessly transition new clients from the Sales team to Welcome Team. Gather all pertinent information to, then, transition new clients to Project Management and/or Client Services.
- Be main point of contact for new clients during onboarding.
- Send welcome email with important information to assist new clients and gather key information.
- Create new client accounts in time-tracking and project management tools.
- Confirm new client information is complete and accurate in Salesforce.
- Create website development links.
- Understand various Dealer Inspire products and services offered to be knowledgeable and helpful to clients (making it easy for clients to provide what is needed).
- Communicate critical information to the internal team.
- Proactively and frequently communicate with new clients via email and phone to ensure onboarding doesn’t stall.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate well with outside clients, as well as all levels of internal management and co-workers
- Ability to balance demand and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multitask, while maintaining attention-to-detail
Experience in or Ability to Learn:
- WordPress (platform on which our sites are built)
- Basecamp or other project management tools
- Harvest or other time-tracking tools
- Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Confidentiality, as you will be working with privileged client account information
- Ability to get along with everyone, treat everyone with great respect, and have an upbeat pleasant personality
- Ability to remain poised, calm and collected when dealing with internal teams and clients.
- Ability to problem solve and offer alternative solutions to internal teams when presented with a blocker.
Experience and Education:
- Project management, account management, or related field is a plus
- 4 year college degree
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), and Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 18 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.