We are on a mission to spark connections and bring people together.
Dcard is a social media platform devoted to creating a safe and free environment for ever-flowing ideas and extraordinary stories. Garnering the trust of the younger generation, our service attracts millions of active users and up to 18 million unique visitors per month. We have substantial influence and high penetration amongst the youth of Taiwan, but our ambitions do not stop here.
As a strong and emerging international company, we are on a mission to spark connections and bring people together. We continue to make impactful influence in the social media, advertising and e-commerce fields. Continuing our success in the Taiwan market, we are now expanding to Hong Kong, Japan, and the APAC & LATAM market.
As a Senior Product Manager at Dcard, you will collaborate closely with brilliant designers, product managers and developers to build products that matter. If you are ready to take the leap, join us in creating an experience that connects people all around the world!
About our Product team
You will cooperate with Engineer and Designer to verify ideas and develop products in different markets. As a member of the Dcard’s Product Team, you will face lots of interesting challenges and will interact with many various roles, stakeholders, and analyze the requirements of users to create products with millions of users.
What you'll do
- Think in the user’s view and business perspective, verify product assumptions of market requirements/opportunities, and turn them into an executable plan.
- Find out the direction of product strategy and roadmap by the research of users and data analysis.
- Conduct data collection and case study based on the initial idea and design a suitable implementation method for Dcard.
- Set product specification and development process, disassemble the development stage and make a clear execution plan and testing items for every stage.
- Plan the A/B/n testing, and set a suitable evaluation indicator to review the efficiency.
- Formulate the strategy for releasing the new function, and keep tracking the data for efficiency after release.
- Understand and cooperate with all the roles of the team, knowing different thoughts of the roles to make the whole execution process smooth.
- Cooperate with the UX/Market Researcher and Data Analyst, stipulating the product observing indicator, and discussing the method of A/B/n testing.
- Discuss with Engineers the feasibility/difficulty in different parts of the implementation.
- Cooperate with the Designer and consider the appropriate usage processes and information presentation to bring out the best design project.
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in product management, and be familiar with various methods and tools for product management, verification, and building MVPs.
- Develop the product roadmap from both the user’s point of view and business perspective.
- Believe in Human-Centered Design. Not only care about what we do but also care more about the reasons for what we do.
- Strong business acumen and proficient analytical skills.
- Can disassemble the problem that you observe and infer the sources behind the problem with logic.
- Excellent communication skills and know-how to coordinate and work with different roles in Dcard.
Bonus Points If You Have
- Experienced in large scale global product management in different markets.
- Familiar with startups culture and experienced in social networks products.
- Experienced in leading a team to launch an important product in fast-paced environment.
- NTD 900,000 ~ 1,600,000/ year
Our Recruiting Process
All processes are expected to be completed within 2-4 weeks, our hiring process is subject to adjustment based on individual circumstances:
- 1st Interview - You’ll have a 30-minute session with one of the Talent Operations Partners (HR), where we would want to get to know more about your experience and background, what you’re passionate about..etc. You’ll also have an interview with the Product team members for more discussion related to your projects and understanding of different products.
- 2nd Interview - You’ll have interviews with our Product Director and Lead, Talent Operations Manager (HR Manager), and our CEO, which will last for 120 minutes, where we will get to know more about your experience and discuss your expectation in our team.
At Dcard, every member is equal, and we value and celebrate differences. We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment, giving respect to every member. We believe that equality and diversity can bring infinite possibilities for innovation. Dcard maintains a non-discriminatory employment environment, giving equal opportunity to all candidates.