Dcard is a social media platform devoted to creating a safe and free environment for ever-flowing ideas and extraordinary stories. Garnering the trust of the younger generation, our service attracts millions of active users and up to 20 million unique visitors per month. We have substantial influence and high penetration amongst the youth of Taiwan, but our ambitions do not stop here. Continuing our success in the Taiwan market, we are now expanding to new markets as well.
Facing the quick changing field of social media, we hope to find more talent to join Dcard. We need a Sr. Marketing Specialist to join us in planning and executing Marketing projects and facilitate collaboration across different fields. If you are ready to take the leap, join us in creating an experience that connects people all around the world!
Why Should You Join Dcard?
Dcard provides different services and products such as the Draw Card feature, Forums and E-Commerce, etc. Our users range from college students to younger children. Our growth mindset allows us to continue building our fast-developing organization and continue to extend its influence. We focus on our vision and develop long-term strategies, keeping our eye on the goal and breaking through. We are not satisfied with what we’ve got and have our eyes set on the world, eager to create more opportunities and develop in various fields. We need you to join Dcard so that we can create more value across different fields for our users!
About Dcard’s Hong Kong Team
The Hong Kong team are all native Hong Kong citizens. You can communicate with the team in your native language and serve Dcard’s Hong Kong users together. You will work with Advertisement, Community, and other roles to create an influential forum for the youth of Hong Kong.
What You'll Do
- Formulate and execute marketing plans for the Hong Kong market according to company goals, including online and physical marketing campaigns.
- Propose, plan and execute multiple integrated marketing campaigns according to the needs of advertising clients.
- Carry out cross-industry brand cooperation, discuss and negotiate cooperation plans with different brands and KOLs to enhance brand value.
- Formulate medium and long-term social media development strategies and conduct daily operations.
- Other marketing tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- At least 4 years of marketing related experience.
- Proficient in Cantonese and fluent in English.
- Detail-oriented, proactive, willing to learn, good communication skills and have the courage to face various unknown challenges.
- Understand the habits of internet users in Hong Kong and the culture of college students' communities. Highly sensitive to media and internet trends, can quickly adapt to various changes, develop marketing plans based on company goals and provide creative proposals.
- Able to manage marketing projects independently, including project planning, scheduling, coordination of tasks and personnel, as well as resource integration and utilization, based on departmental goals.
- Have experience in social media management. Familiar with various social services, including Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Telegram, and WhatsApp.
- Ability to use editing tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Have experience in B2B/B2B2C marketing negotiation.
- Good at using marketing tools, such as Facebook & Instagram advertising, GA, SEO, etc.
- Familiar with digital advertising operations.
- Dcard Taipei Headquarters
- Hong Kong remotely
- If we think there is an opportunity for collaboration we will contact you as soon as possible!
- Unsuitable candidates may not receive further notice.
At Dcard, every member is equal, and we value and celebrate differences. We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment, giving respect to every member. We believe that equality and diversity can bring infinite possibilities for innovation. Dcard maintains a non-discriminatory employment environment, giving equal opportunity to all candidates.