Dcard is the biggest anonymous community in Taiwan. With millions of active users and 18 million unique visitors per month, Dcard provides a free and secure environment for our users to share their thoughts, stories, and life experience and make the world a better place through the exchange of ideas.
As we are currently expanding our business in international markets, we are looking for a Visual Design Intern who is passionate and talented to join us, and build the next big thing for the generation together. As an Visual Design Intern at Dtto (the name Dcard uses for international markets), you will be a member of our New Market Team and drive our business forward, as you'll help us to catch the eyes of Latinos with appealing digital content and drive the user acquisition of Dtto in Latin America. Let’s build a community to help university students in Peru expand their social circle!
Get to know New Market Team
There are thousands of people who share and read stories from different members on Dcard every day, so the ideas you develop and implement will immediately reach a great number of users. You will collaborate with several functional teams such as Marketing, Product, Design, and Developer to identify opportunities, create strategies and execute global expansion plans. As a member of the New Market Team, you will focus on a variety of areas and aspects related to the emerging markets to provide users with the best user experience.
What you'll do
- Design the visual materials for the New Market team, such as social media posts, advertisement materials...etc
- Create innovative social media posting templates
- Collaborate with members from the marketing team and provide perspectives/suggestions for visual design
- Native level Spanish
- Conversational level English
- Familiar with the usage of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or other design software
- Able to film/edit short videos
- Understanding of the preferred design/style of the Peruvian youth generation
- Able to work for at least 20 hours per week
- Conversational level Chinese
- Lived in Peru for more than 2 years
- Graduated from a Peruvian university
- Previous experience working for a fast-paced tech startup
Location of work
- Work at Peru / Taipei / remotely
- In Taipei : 190 NTD / hour
- In Peru : 1025 - 1200 PEN / month
- Please share your design portfolio with us (optional)