Dcard is the biggest anonymous community in Taiwan. With millions of active users and 18 million unique visitors per month, Dcard provides a free and secure environment for our users to share their thoughts, stories, and life experience and make the world a better place through the exchange of ideas.
As we are currently expanding our business in international markets, we are looking for a Spanish Translation Part-time who is passionate, talented to join us and build the next big thing for the generation together. As a Spanish Translation Part-time at Dcard, you will be a member of our New Market Team and drive our business forward, as you'll help us to translate the product and reach out to the potential users in Latin America.
Get to know New Market Team
There are thousands of people who share and read stories from different members on Dcard every day, so the ideas you develop and implement will immediately reach a great number of users. You will collaborate with several functional teams such as Marketing, Product, Design, and Developer to identify opportunities, create strategies and execute global expansion plans. As a member of the New Market Team, you will focus on a variety of areas and aspects related to the emerging markets to provide users with the best user experience.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for the translations/ localization of our product and ensure quality and market suitability in Latin America
- Provide insights for setting the tone and voice of product content to the stakeholders in New Market Team
- Assist in Spanish user interviews to generate insights for user acquisition strategies
- Assist in other tasks assigned by the team leads
- Native or bilingual Spanish proficiency
- Advanced English proficiency
- A team player with good interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills
- A detail-oriented person having experience with translation
- Able to work for 20 hours per week; At least 6 half days
- Business level Chinese is a plus
- Experience in working for fast-paced startups
- Knowledge of localization tools and procedures
Location of work
- NTD 190 / hour