Dcard is the biggest anonymous community in Taiwan. With millions of active users and 1.5 billion page views per month, Dcard provides a free and secured environment for our users to share their thoughts, stories and life experience and make the world a better place through the exchange of ideas.
We are expanding our business in Japan, hence we're looking for a Community Manager who is passionate, talented to join us in building the next big thing for the generation. As a Community Manager at Dcard, you'll be the member of our Japan community team and drive our business forward, as you'll help create the vision for our community at Dcard.
What you'll do / Responsibilities:
- Conduct thorough research on Japan media (mainly new media)
- Determine the best content marketing strategy for Dcard
- Design and execute online campaigns interacting with users
- Lead the community operations team by motivating teammates to produce outstanding content
- Manage social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Native Japanese
- Basic Chinese or English
- At least 1 year of social media management experience in Japan market (young brand / new media preferred)
- Lived in Japan for more than two years
- Thorough understanding of social media behavior of Japanese users
- Passionate and active in social media
Nice to have
- Dcard user will be a plus