We are on a mission to spark connections and bring people together.
Dcard is a social media platform devoted to creating a safe and free environment for ever-flowing ideas and extraordinary stories. Garnering the trust of the younger generation, our service attracts millions of active users and up to 18 million unique visitors per month. We have substantial influence and high penetration amongst the youth of Taiwan, but our ambitions do not stop here.
As a strong and emerging international company, we are on a mission to spark connections and bring people together. We continue to make impactful influence in the social media, advertising and e-commerce fields. Continuing our success in the Taiwan market, we are now expanding to Hong Kong, Japan, and the APAC & LATAM market.
As a Staff iOS Developer at Dcard, you will collaborate closely with brilliant designers, product managers and developers create tools that accelerate growth and build products that matter. Join our team of developers building the social network for the next generation. We code in a fresh monolithic repository, and most importantly, we're never afraid to take new and bold approaches to conquer challenges.
If you are ready to take the leap, join us in creating an experience that connects people all around the world!
About our iOS Team
You’ll join a cross-functional team (which is called a delivery team at Dcard), working closely with product managers, engineers, and designers to develop either our social media, e-commerce, advertising or global products. You’ll face a lot of interesting challenges and work on reliable and maintainable products with high traffic. We focus on features and framework, and are not afraid to experiment with and embrace new tech stacks and tools to serve a better user experience.
What you'll do
- Building scalable, well-designed mobile apps with industry best practice.
- Leading complicated, high-risk projects and lead the communication within the team.
- In charge of both technical and non-technical collaborations. Manage requests from stakeholders and complete missions with limited resources.
- Build flexible structures, and facilitate both quality and the speed of development in the dynamic environment.
- Face the challenges proactively, find the problems, and lead technical team to adopt all changes coming.
- Help develop team members’ competency, improve overall team techniques and expand regarding needs.
What We’re Looking For
- Solid knowledge in software engineering and experienced in App development with knowledges and practices.
- Expertise in Swift with 7 years of experience within iOS development.
- Experienced in cross-function ( mobile, backend, frontend ) projects and handle request with multi-function, technical limitation and budget with balance.
Bonus Points If You Have
- Experience in maintenance and testing, refactoring of Legacy Code
- Experience in building launched App with high-quality UI / UX design principles.
- Handle technical innovation and development with priorities
- Experience in Social Media, Video related product
- You’re good at communication and a Team Player
- NTD 1,700,000 ~ 2,500,000 / year
Our Recruiting Process
All processes are expected to be completed within 2-4 weeks, our hiring process is subject to adjustment based on individual circumstances :
- Online Interview - You’ll have a one-hour online interview with our iOS team members, mostly related to past projects and coding questions.
- 1st Interview - You’ll have a 30-minute session with one of the Talent Operations Partners (HR), where we would want to get to know more about your experience and background, what you’re passionate about..etc. You’ll also have a coding interview with the iOS team members and leader.
- 2nd Interview - You’ll have a 30-minute interview with our CEO and another 30-minute interview with our Talent Operations Manager (HR Manager). You’ll also have a one-hour online interview with our Engineering Director and iOS Team Lead.
At Dcard, every member is equal, and we value and celebrate difference. We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment, giving respect to every member. We believe that equality and diversity can bring infinite possibilities for innovation. Dcard maintains a non-discriminatory employment environment, giving equal opportunity to all candidates.